Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day



What a wonderful weekend!  Friday we spent celebrating our dear friend Lauren's birthday, we had about 10 people over for drinks and dinner, then a girls slumber party!!  Great fun to enjoy the beautiful weather and good friends.  Saturday we went to Bob & Laura's house to visit Grandma Susie and celebrate her birthday and Mother's day.  I forgot my camera, but Lex & Will got to play for a little bit and Will was so kind to share his toys.  Lex borrowed Will's exersaucer (it's a stationary walker) and he looooved it!  Looks like i might have to go garage sailing for one of those. On Sunday Lex got me flowers and a lunch out after church.  We went to PF Changs on the Plaza and ate outside, just before the rain, I was so glad to be with my boys!  I got the afternoon to go to the nursery and buy some flowers, today we might get outside and plant a few.  Lex is such a good helper with the yard work.  Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I know this is supposed to be Lex's blog but you are sooo gorgeous!! Im just amazed at how great you look!! I wanna be "just like you" Beautiful "Happy face"

    ReplyDelete