Saturday, June 6, 2009

Home Again



Lexington Ave and 53rd st it's his street! 
At the ballet


Today finds us home sweet home.  Judson and I spent last week having quite the time in NYC!  It was so hard to leave our little man at home, but his Grandmary took excellent care of him while we were away.  We got to do a ton of shopping, go to the American Ballet Theatre, see good friends, have amazing meals, and just reconnect.  It was a much needed break and Judson and I felt we were able to get to know each other again.  By tuesday we were ready to be home with our little boy.  I just about pushed people off the plane so I could run and scoop him up in my arms!  
Lex just thrived while we were away.  He can eat one whole mashed banana in one sitting & and he can sit up all by himself!  He is discovering something new every day & he can't wait to grow up.  



  


No comments:

Post a Comment